Thursday 6 January 2011

2011

I've set myself some 2011 goals:

Play two UKIPT events
Play a live event with over a £500 buyin
Learn how to play from the SB
Win 10 times in Gala
Play in three different countries
Final table a CBMPT
Final table an APAT
Win a live game with over 100 runners
Play more sats/steps and get a WSOP package
Win a monthly title in the pub league
Get staked less and use my online roll to fund live entries
Finish €5k in proft on PCUK

All simple, right? If I achieve half of them I'll be happy enough. 2010 was a fantastic year for me - I had some CBMPT success and my win rate in my local Gala was approx 1 win in 6 games (with average fields of approx 60). I'm not going to assume that 2011 will be even better, cos 2010 could have just been a luckbox year, but some success would be very welcome. I've got the 2011 goals off to a reasonable start though with two wins from three games at Gala.

No comments:

Post a Comment